Monday 9 July 2007

Trip to Phuket 5th - 8th July






Was away to Phuket for a short break with my hubby, W. These are some snapshots during our 4D3N stay. The beach was fantastic, food was gorgeous. W and I literally screened every roadside stall which we walked past! From the stalls in the fresh markets to the waffle store in Robinsons supermarket, our eagle eyes are not letting go of any delicacy. From grilled bananas, bbq chicken liver, curry noodles, hokkien mee (yes, they have it there too!), som tom, mango with glutinuous rice... the list goes on and on...
As you can see, with all these food, I came back packed with a couple of pounds of extra baggage, guess I need to go back to my yoga class today and burn off the pad thai, and som tom which i had over the past few days... ;)

No comments: